CJ is now five months old, I cannot believe how quickly time has gone by. He really is a happy guy that we love having around. He can roll over and scoot a little with his arms. I need to get him down on the floor more, but I am afraid his brother may smother him.
He now chills in the jumperoo and excersaucer. He also likes to sit in the Bumbo and watch all around him. He has two little teeth trying to make their way to the surface, but they are taking forever.
CJ is not sleeping through the night. The doctor told me that I can start sleep training next month, so I am hoping that will help our nightime stiuation. We have also tried some baby foods with him, but he is perfectly content to forgo food and just continue nursing. I have a feeling he is going to be a kid that does things on his terms only. We'll see.
He is a cutie that loves attention from anyone. He smiles and laughs often, which makes a very happy mama.
 |
| Before our trip to the state fair |
 |
He can be such a loud mouth
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment