A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Thursday, November 24, 2011

6 Months

CJ is now 6 months.  He had his 6 month well baby check up and everything is looking good.  He is weighing in at 19.6 pounds and is 27 inches.  CJ is rolling over, laughing, and starting to sit on his own.  He is still a happy baby that adores his big brother. We are still working on him eating baby foods, the dr. said he is a "titty baby" (yes, she actually said that).  He prefers to nurse and I guess I am just going to have to be ok with it.  The reality is that it is such a short time in the scheme of things, I am just going to enjoy our time together.  We started to Skype with L again (their Internet was down for a while) and CJ smiles and reaches for daddy...I love it.

We had another haircut, his mop was in his eyes

Here is the after...I can SEE!

Six Months

0 comments: