I love Christmastime, especially now that I have my own children. LJ is so excited for Christmas this year, he asks questions about Santa constantly. He spent a good 45 minutes making his Christmas list, cutting and gluing, carefully placing each toy in a certain spot. It was actually pretty fun to watch him do it.
I am so afraid that he will lose sight of the meaning of Christmas, so we have been doing the Advent prayers at morning and night. I try to talk to him about why we celebrate Christmas, but he seems to focus on the gifts (I'm not quite sure how to teach him not to be greedy, I'll keep trying).
To make sure he behaves we will be having one of Santa's helpers staying with us this month. I am hoping that this little guy will give us some really good behavior over the next few weeks...it's worth a shot, right?
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Christmas is in the air
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment