
I was really upset the day before Thanksgiving. Lj had a low grade fever, with fever usually comes illness, with illness comes confinement. Now keep in mind Lj had a stomach bug the week prior. I missed two days of work and we went NOWHERE for 4 days. Needless to say I couldn't do that again, especially on a holiday.
LJ's fever lasted for a short period of time. He had the sniffles, but was able to go out. We were able to go with what we had planned. Two of my friends and I had decided to make dinner together. So it ended up being the three of us and five kids. We had a really nice time. LJ and I even stayed the night at my friend's. Her husband just left from his R & R, so she was needing the company. Here are a few pics of the kids.
We hope you all had a wonderful day! L had some time off and was able to eat a nice meal with some of his friends. We are thankful to have you all in our lives, we appreciate all you do.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Thanksgiving 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment