A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 2009


Christmas cards have gone out (some are still in the process), tree is up, light are strung, and gifts are wrapped...time to relax!

I just wanted to write a quick update on LJ. I cannot believe how much he is changing as each day goes by. He picks up on more and more each day. Today he told me, "Got hurt, owie" I had no idea he knew the hurt part. He asks to stir things when I am cooking and he likes to say he is swimming in the bath. All of these are things I have not emphasized, but he has picked up on on his own. It is absolutely amazing. My favorite by far is the "Bless you" when you sneeze. I fake sneeze all the time to see if he will say it. As L would say, "he[LJ] is by far, the coolest thing I have ever done!"

0 comments: