- My little family. I have an awesome son that keeps me going each day and an amazing husband, he supports me and backs me up in everything I do (even when he is thousands of miles away).
- My family-I get phone calls weekly from my brothers, grandma, and mother-in-law. Hearing what is going on makes me feel like I am still in the loop. Family, in general, has made this deployment manageable. I appreciate all of you and love you very much.
- Friends-Many of the friends that I have kept through the years are like my extended family. I have been lucky to have drama-free friends and ones that are there for me 24-7.
- My Army family-I was honestly afraid that Army life was going to be like the show Army Wives. The girls that I have met have been a godsend. They understand, empathize, and have taken me in...let's be honest, it is difficult to make friends, especially women (they can be so catty) We are each others support system, and I love that I have the Lady Crusaders there for me.
- Employment-in this time, I know I am lucky to have a job. I will still complain about it, but I am thankful
- so much more...
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Thankful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment