We had a wonderful time with L here. Our family was complete. LJ had no problem warming up to Daddy and neither did I. While he was here we went to the zoo, the park, Myrtle Beach, and various other places. By far the best time I had was just hanging out with my guys at home.
I get teary eyed thinking of how L is with LJ. Those of you that know L, know that he is great with kids. If you multiply that by 100, that is how he is with LJ. His love for LJ is beautiful, that really is the only way I can describe it. One of the many reasons I wanted to spend my life with L was because I knew he would be a great father, but he has already in 19 months surpassed any expectation I had for him.
L probably said 50 times while he was home that LJ was by far the coolest thing he has ever done. I would agree and say that is my #1 and marrying him is my #2.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Daddy's Trip Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment