Since L has gone back, I had a bit of a rough go. Stress got the best of me, and I was a bit down because of it. Luckily, I have a great support system and a little man that keeps me looking at the positives.
We are finally back into a routine. We are keeping busy, which keeps us going. Last night LJ and I went to our friend's house. We had dinner, took the boys to the park, and had "mommy time" which was much needed.
Today we met up with some of the other Crusader families and went to the pumpkin patch. While I was getting ready I was thinking about how things were just a year ago. L and I took LJ to the same pumpkin patch, he was just starting to stand up holding on to things...he wasn't even walking yet. This year, he was all over the place. He played on the playground, jumped on the Pumpkin Jump, went on the hayride, and ate homemade ice cream. There was one communality between the two years: he was Mr. Serious on both occasions. He takes after me. No Sleep=Major Grump
Seeing all the families together got to me a little bit, but being there with my Army family made it easier. We are halfway through this thing, and I am hoping that with all the holidays coming up that time will just fly by. We can hope!
Stay tuned, LJ's costume should be arriving soon!
Here is a picture from our trip last year.
A few from this year...my little baby is growing up.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
October is here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment