A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Spaghetti, now quit bugging me


LJ always has a lot to say. While L was home his vocabulary seemed to expand, he now will try to repeat if you ask him to. L got him to say "Sweet!" and "Dude," I guess we are trying to make him a Cali boy.

On the days I worked and L was home, I would call on my way home. LJ would talk on the phone to me for several minutes, what he was saying I have no idea but it was adorable.

Today he spilled juice on the floor after I had mopped, I was frustrated. When I am frustrated I kind of give a little Grrrrrr, LJ always imitates it. After I did my little growl today, he copied like usual so I said "I know, right?" and then he copied me clear as a bell "I know." He cracks me up!

1 comments:

Julia said...

lol... it does look like he's had enough of the questions. What a cutie!