A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Grandpa


2/19/24 - 8/9/09

Beloved husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather, Terry was a decorated WWII veteran, a retired HP electrical engineer, and an avid swimmer He served his country, community, friends and family with distinction and love. He was kind, caring, and quietly determined to do his best to make the world a better place. He succeeded. His presence will be sorely missed. His selfless acts of compassion and caring will always be remembered.

I was blessed to have this man in my life. He made so many things possible for me. I am indebted to him for so much. He was not only my grandfather, but a man that I held in high regard. I will miss him so much

Thankfully on our trip to California, LJ was able to get to know him before he had to be hospitalized. I love that they got to play together and that my grandfather was able to enjoy my little man as much as I do. I hope that I am able to teach LJ all that my grandpa taught me, if he turns out just a fraction of the man my grandpa was, I can can say I did a good job.

0 comments: