A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Missing my man





He has been gone now for three months, and I am starting to really miss him. I took LJ to a childrens museum here in town. While we were there, I saw a Daddy there with his little girl. It kind-of got me a little choked up. I cannot wait till L can be around all the time. I know it kills him being away while our little man grows, but it his job and I guess being a military family we have to get used to it.

Here are some pics from our trip:
Here he is in the police car

His favorite was the fire truck

"You stay classy, San Diego"

He also really loved watching the ball go in circles down the big funnel, it entertained him for quite some time. Do they sell those?

0 comments: