
I actually have time to write this because LJ is sick. I feel so bad for the little guy, he has had a fever all day. That left us out of the festivities for tonight. I am hoping that he will feel better tomorrow.
Independence Day is a day that allows us to reflect on our nation's history and what it means to each of us. Perhaps because of my new role as a military wife, I am so thankful to be an American. I know things are by no means perfect, but we have so much to be thankful for. I love that my husband is living out his dream and serving our country to ensure that our freedom is kept. I love you L and am so proud of you!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Happy Fourth of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment