Growing up you don't realize how important your parents are. Of course you love them, but do you really appreciate them? Not usually. I wanted to take the time to say thank you to all you daddies out there. It takes a real man to be a good daddy, and I am so thankful that you all are.
To my husband, although you are not physically here, you are a part of our everyday life. LJ and I are lucky to have you as the man in our lives. We miss you and can't wait to see you. Happy Father's Day!
Here is L's Father's Day gift. It is an LJ montage so if you don't watch I can understand. Warning: It is a little long
Friday, June 19, 2009
Happy Father's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL... and I spent the whole 7 minutes crying. Julie thank you so much for sharing your creative heart with all of is in so many wonderful and beautiful ways. Your are a priceless treasure to Larry, L and our whole family and I thank you!
Maria
I LOVED the video!! He is getting SO big & he's is just way too cute!!!
Post a Comment