A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Friday, July 10, 2009

Our Trip to Cali Part 1



We have been in Cali for a few weeks now and we have already done so much. The first week here we were able to hang out at my grandparents. LJ was spoiled Aunt T bought him a new pool. He loved the slide that came with it. I loved the gift too, I was able to hang out in the beautiful California sun.

The second week we were able to head down south to visit LJ's madrinha (godmother). We had so much fun at her house. Our niece came down with us and kept me company, she was great with LJ. While we were in SoCal we went to the zoo, the beach, and got to hang with the family.

We spent some time with LJ's ava and avo and will be back in their neck of the woods soon. I know they are looking forward to spending more time with him. Currently we are back in my old stomping grounds. I am hoping that we will have time to relax and just enjoy time with friends and family.


0 comments: