A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Break


Picture from our Ugly Sweater Party



That is turkey on his face, what a goofball!




LJ with Santa, he was pretty excited to see him!


At L's Christmas Party


I am so excited to have two weeks off with my two guys. L and I both have the time off from work and we plan to make the most of it.

Last week was a busy one. It started with our Christmas party, we had an ugly sweater party and we were supposed to have the luminaries but they were canceled due to weather. Later in the week, Lar had events at work and his troop Christmas Party. LJ got to meet Santa and had a blast with his Crusader buddies. This weekend we spruced up the house and had our friends over for the neighborhood luminaries. Yesterday, we finished up our Christmas shopping; I can't wait to see how LJ will react Christmas morning. We didn't go big for him this year, especially considering the fact that the only thing he is asking Santa for is a bell from his sleigh (we read Polar Express often). Today we are cleaning up, doing laundry, having arts and craft time, and then packing for a last minute excursion.

Tomorrow we are headed to the Great Wolf Lodge. I cannot wait to post pictures from our adventure. I think it will be a ton of fun! I hope you are all enjoying some time off with family and friends and look forward to hearing from you.

0 comments: