Last summer I went home for six weeks. This year, I was home for a week and a half. I know we didn't get to see you all, but please know that I wish we could have. All of our friends and family in California (and all the other states) are so important to us, we love you all!
We had a great time at home, we especially enjoyed the weather (it is so humid here). Here are some snapshots from our trip.
LJ got to meet his Uncle Ant, hang with Uncle Tino, and meet new additions to our family: My new sister-in-law, Heather, and her son Konnor.
LJ hung out at the Merinho's dairy with his Padrinho, cousin Madeline, and Tia Liz
We enjoyed the gorgeous weather and wonderful produce
We also got to put another mark on Grandma's wall for LJ
LJ also got to hang out with some of his Californian friends
Hung out with his Uncle Josh
...and we of course hung out with my favorite lady, Grandma
There was so much more that I wanted to do and people I wanted to see, but time just flew by. As it was when we arrived back in NC we were exhausted and needed a vacation from our vacation.
Hope you are all enjoying your summer!
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Cali Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment