A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Monday, October 19, 2009

Why I Love Being a Mom

No matter what a pain he can be...



he always makes me forget about it. He makes each day a happy one, no matter the circumstances. He has his bad days, just like me, but I think we bring out the best in each other.
Here are few pics of a Mom and LJ night. We "carved"pumpkins, LJ loves Mr. Potato Head. He likes to use the arms and pretend they are his, he gives high fives and shakes hands with them...Hilarious! After, we made an apple crisp. LJ loves to help in the kitchen, so he stirred the ingredients and helped peel apples (he kept taking bites of the apples).


I am trying to use my weeknights more productively with him. I am learning that housework and cleaning the kitchen can wait till later. I make sure I do the dishes and clean up after meals, but the other stuff can wait. We have been cooking together, coloring, playing cars, along with our regular bedtime routine. I think it is keeping us both happier and making the time till Daddy is back fly by.

I appreciate all of your positive comments and support. I am still learning this Army wife thing, and you all are making it so much easier. Being by myself with LJ can be difficult, but the reality is that it is not much different than what you all do. We all make sacrifices and work hard, that is what I admire about each of you. We are blessed to have you all in our lives.

Can't wait till Christmas, I am in need of family and friend time! Lots of love!

0 comments: