Today I had a few errands to run at the mall. While we were there I had to get LJ dinner, so we went to Chick-Fil-A. First, let me tell you, the people that work there are so nice. The boy that worked there brought my food over to my table and helped me get a high chair for LJ. So nice.
Ok, back to my little moment. With L being gone, I haven't really broken down yet. I have been so busy with work and LJ that I haven't had a lot of time to think about it. Today as we were eating I got choked up. He is getting so big, he is so curious and learning so many new skills. He was eating with a fork and dipping his chicken in sauce, he reminded me of a little boy. I hate that L is missing that. I miss my hunny!
Monday, June 8, 2009
My little man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment