In my mind, I imagined being a stay at home mom would allow me the opportunity to keep up to date with the blog and everything else...boy, was I wrong. I find it difficult to clean my house and keep up with laundry. :)
The past two months have gone by so quickly. CJ is growing and learning so much. He is taking steps now (I think he can walk, but he is stubborn), he is pointing at things and trying to say words. He can clearly say Mama, Dada, and Bra (brother). He also makes a sound for thank you and can sign for "more." He is trying to communicate more, he blabs and blabs all day long.
CJ is also making strides with his sleep and eating....FINALLY! He sleeps in his crib all night now. He still wakes up once or twice, but I do not go to him anymore. With L back on his "extended work trip" I could not deal with just a few hours of sleep each night. CJ is also nursing less, which has been a major breakthrough for us (I am suffering my 2nd round of mastitis and cannot deal with the pain much longer). I am hoping before we go to California at the end of the summer that CJ will be sleeping well and no longer nursing. Fingers crossed.
It is so interesting having two children and comparing them in regards to their milestones. At this age LJ was running and said a lot more, he slept through the night and ate like a champ. CJ may be a bit behind, but his fine motor skills really impress me. I think he will be a lot more like L. He pays attention to detail and is content to play on his own for a longer period of time. I am so excited to see how his little personality will turn out.
| 13 months My happy little guy |
| 14 months We made a trip to Myrtle Beach, it was his first time really playing at the beach. He loved digging in the sand, but hated the water |
0 comments:
Post a Comment