A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Saturday, March 31, 2012

LJ is 4

The little man in my life had turned four.  I still find it somewhat unbelievable, although I get constant reminders from him


LJ is all boy.  He is so much fun right now.  He is sensitive, smart, and a clown.  I wish you all could know him, because he really is a great kid.  At times we butt heads (but L says this is because we are so much alike...and I am beginning to believe him) but at the end of the day he really is the light of my life.  I can't get enough of this kid.



What he is into right now:
  • LEGOs.  He will spend at least an hour each day building and creating some big fight scene.
  • Superheroes.  The Batcave is still played with each day
  • Books and trips to the library.  After every trip to the library he will pour out his bag of books and spend time looking at each one.  We read at least two each night before bed, and then he will stay up and look at more.
  • Ninjago.  This is a Lego set that has a cartoon.  He LOVES these characters.  He is always asking which character we want to be and which weapons we want (I promise you we are not showing him a bunch of violent shows, but he loves the good guy vs bad guy fight...I think it is a boy thing because I see it with all of his friends, too).
  • Bucky.  That is what he named our waterslide
  • Making anything into a weapon.  He and his friends spend hours creating these elaborate imaginative battles or scenes.  I love listening to the things they say, it is quite entertaining. 
  • Trampoline.  Our neighbors have a trampoline and he loves jumping on it, I think I may have to put him back in gymnastics
  • Make believe.  He uses his imagination to come up with some of the greatest adventures.
  • Electronics.  He loves to play with his Leapster or our phones.  He is a tech geek like his dad.

0 comments: