CJ turned 7 months while we were in California. He is sitting up on his own and trying to get on his knees to crawl. CJ is still predominantly nursing, he really has no interest in eating. The only foods he really likes are yogurt and mango. I am hoping that in time he will start to enjoy a bit more.
Everyone was really excited to see him. Most of our family met him over the summer, so obviously he has grown so much. He was full of smiles throughout the trip, but I also began to see the separation anxiety set in...I guess that can be expected being that he is solely with me here in NC.
CJ was also going to get a haircut while we were in CA because he was beginning to look very shaggy, but poor guy did not know what was coming...
0 comments:
Post a Comment