A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Friday, September 9, 2011

My Baby

CJ is growing so quickly, I can't believe how much he changes each day.  Two weeks ago he rolled over for the first time.  He went from his back to his belly and was not happy about being stuck there. He also had his first solid: rice cereal.  With LJ I followed what all the books said, CJ is getting things a little earlier.  He was ready though.  Poor guy would sit up in the high chair and watch us eat dinner.  He would salivate and chew; it was pathetic, it was like a begging dog.  He loved the cereal and can't be fed quick enough.

The thing about CJ I love the most is his personality.  He is a happy guy, a 180 from his brother who was Mr. Serious as a baby.  CJ coos, smiles, laughs, and gets so excited when his brother and dad are around. 

CJ loves baths, here is a video of him splashing around:

0 comments: