A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Friday, September 9, 2011

and yet another...

LJ has started preschool.  He is attending a preschool at a local Presbyterian church.  The program is not purely religious, but does incorporate religion into some of the lessons.  The teacher gives out lesson plans for each month so that we are able to reinforce what LJ is learning in class at home.

So this week they were going to be learning the song, "Jesus Loves Me."  We go to pick up LJ and when we get in the van we start talking about his day.  He tells us what he did, what he had for sanck, and about his friend.  When we get home I ask him if he talked about Jesus.  Here's the conversation:
Me: LJ, did you talk about Jesus at school today?
LJ: Yes
Me: What did you talk about?
LJ: I said " Oh, JESUS!"
L and I were trying to hold in our laughter...I wish we had it on video.  He was saying it like he was angry about dropping something...which I am sure he had heard from me.  Ooops.

Here are some photos from his first day:



0 comments: