I have definitely been getting behind with keeping up to date on our blog. We have been extremely busy over the last few weeks and I have been extremely tired to boot.
I am currently 31 weeks pregnant and cannot believe how quickly the time has gone. Just a few more weeks and baby boy #2 will be here. I am very excited, but not prepared yet. We finally got the furniture set up, now I have to go through all the Tupperware bins of LJ's old gear; that may take a while. This pregnancy has definitely been different; working full-time and mommying LJ leaves me with little energy to get much else done. I am getting there though, and will keep slowly crossing tasks off my ever growing to-do list.
I will try to take a belly pic this weekend, I have been so bad this time.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Pregnancy Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment