I wish I had the time to blog the everyday adventures of life with LJ. I know I have said this before (and I am stealing it from L) but he is by far the coolest thing I have ever done.
Being three he is a whole new person. He has a distinct personality; he is independent, loving, funny, imaginative, stubborn, and LOUD. He loves to show off for guests, loves to make mommy and daddy laugh, and loves to test boundaries. He amazes me with his imagination and what he can remember. He is constantly making up songs and making up adventures for his Ironman or Batman to take part in. He talks incessantly, while it can be somewhat annoying (think Stewie from Family Guy "Mom, mom, momma, mommy...") it is endearing and innocent. He is a little sponge taking in all that is around him.
There are so many things that I love about that little boy, he really is amazing!
Being three he is a whole new person. He has a distinct personality; he is independent, loving, funny, imaginative, stubborn, and LOUD. He loves to show off for guests, loves to make mommy and daddy laugh, and loves to test boundaries. He amazes me with his imagination and what he can remember. He is constantly making up songs and making up adventures for his Ironman or Batman to take part in. He talks incessantly, while it can be somewhat annoying (think Stewie from Family Guy "Mom, mom, momma, mommy...") it is endearing and innocent. He is a little sponge taking in all that is around him.
There are so many things that I love about that little boy, he really is amazing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment