
We are nearing L's homecoming and trying to keep as busy as possible to make the time fly. We have had birthday parties, playdates, classes, dinners, trips to the park...just about anything to make L's return closer. It seems like LJ has grown so much within the last few months.
LJ is a little chatterbox now. He is constantly asking, "What's that, mama?" he will either point at something or will point to his ear asking about what he is hearing. He is a curious little guy with an abundant amount of energy.
We keep busy most nights with puzzles, books, and a little tv. He is loving Buzz Lightyear...even though he has not seen the movie yet. He picked out Buzz Lightyear sheets for his big boy bed. That was a goal of mine before daddy came home, I wanted him in his own bed. It took a while, but after I let him pick out a new big boy bed and let him help me build it...he ended up being pretty comfortable in it. He goes to sleep each night in his bed, but a few nights a week he miracualousy appears in my bed. That little stinker!
LJ loves school. He comes home often with art projects and singing new songs. He takes a lot of pride in his work and loves to be praised for his coloring. It's cute to listen to him while he colors or draws, he hums away and makes up songs and then tells me "Look mama, look what I made!" My favorite part is when I ask him what it is and he will tell me. He sees it, too...I on the other hand, pretend and tell him how lovely it is.
Saturdays we have gymnastics. He is loving his gymnastics class, his favorite part is hanging from the bars and rings...and the parachute of course. He hates the warm up song and refuses to do it on his own, I have to hold him. Once we get to the stretching he does it all on his own. I love gymnastics because it wears him out and we get a very good nap out of it.
I wish we were closer for you all to see what our little guy has been up to. He is so much fun and my little buddy!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Word on the Homefront
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment