As you all know L has gone for a short trip. We appreciate all of your prayers and warm wishes, we are blessed to have all of you in our lives. Here are two pictures from that night/morning, please keep in mind that it was 2:30 in the morning.
So it has been awhile. LJ is changing so much, he definitely surprises me each day. The two days before L left, LJ was sure to be EXTRA cute. He was being a cheeseball and showed us all of his tricks. He moos like a cow, barks like a dog, and even quacks like a duck (although it is a screechy quack, it almost sounds like a duck that is dying). He also surprised us, we did not know he had learned Ring Around the Rosies at school. Over the past couple of weeks he had been singing something but I couldn't make it out, so on Saturday he grabs my hands and says "ashes, ashes..." and then he fell down. It was amazing to me. He grabbed L's hand and then mine and made us do it over and over again. I loved it.
LJ also has an alter ego. One minute he is my cute, loving, little man and then he changes into a monster. He has learned how to throw fits. I am talking full blown on the ground kicking fits. He has also learned (thanks to school) how to bite. He had time-out at school for biting another child...now before you tsk, tsk, he has been bitten several times and I know that is where he learned it (for all my teacher friends-do I sound like that mom?). We are working on it and hopefully I do not get any more notes home. I have a feeling I will be seeing the inside of the principal's office at LJ's first school.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Saying Goodbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment