LJ and I hit up Toys R Us on Friday. I think that will be our last trip there for a while. After picking him up a toy to play with outside this weekend, he proceeded to throw a huge fit. He was the ONLY child crying in Toys R Us, parents were of course staring at me and I was probably a bright shade of red. We made it out in one piece, but I vowed it would be a while before I ever go back.
Here is a picture of him and his new toy. I put it together myself, it took me forever. I kept cursing under my breath, "It's a F&*ing kid's toy!" Nonetheless it is all put together with only 1 extra piece...I still can't figure out where it goes.
LJ was outside with me the whole time, when I finished I started cleaning the garage and my little guy fell asleep. This never happens, so I had to capture it on film.
Speaking of things that never happen, LJ pooped in the bath for the first time. We happen to be on the computer with Dad, so he got to watch me scream in horror. Hope he got a good laugh! LJ thought it was pretty funny, too. GROSS!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
LJ's Newest Ride
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment