It was a quiet night here, but we still forced L into his costume so we could take pictures. I bought the costume a few months ago, and I have to admit...I have put it on him about 4 times now. I guess he is my dress-up doll occasionally.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween!
It was a quiet night here, but we still forced L into his costume so we could take pictures. I bought the costume a few months ago, and I have to admit...I have put it on him about 4 times now. I guess he is my dress-up doll occasionally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
4x. Haha. You might as well get your moneys worth right.
He's by far the cutest monkey I've ever seen.
And Larry's surprise is a nice one. I'll have to make sure J read that entry. ;)
Oh yeah, and I love the new look.
Post a Comment