A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Sunday, October 19, 2008

L will be 8 months tomorrow

Time is flying by! We were looking at pictures of when we first moved here and can't believe how big L is. It is times like these that we have a difficult time being away from home.

Things are going well. The weather has finally cooled down and Fall is finally here. We are planning to go to the Pumpkin Patch with L next weekend. We will post some more pictures then.

Like I said, L is growing and he is learning new things everyday. He climbs up on everything and is even getting his two top teeth. He has even played hookie at school. I received a phone call on a Monday afternoon that L had not eaten at Day Care. I left work early and went to pick him up. As soon as I got there he came right to me and was totally fine. We got home and he just wanted to play. I didn't complain, I would much rather be with him than stinking 14 year-olds.

We miss everyone and will keep you posted with our next visit home.

Lots of love!

XOXO

Oh, here is a video of L blabbing away. He really likes to be heard!!!
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16288007FJhP4AZx

1 comments:

Julia said...

Ahhhh! What cuteness!

His eyes are adorable. It sounded like he was making the "Lu" sound there for a minute. Haha. Awww. I miss you guys.