I guess I forgot to post about our trip to DC. I have always wanted to visit our capital and because L would be headed back to Afghanistan, we thought it would be the perfect trip before he left. Before the weather got beastly hot in June we decided to make the trek and see our nation's capital.
While we were there we went to the Smithsonian Air and Space, Natural History, and the U'dvar Hazy Museums. We also walked the mall and were able to see many of the sites that I have always wanted to visit. LJ liked the museums, but was not loving the long walks in the stroller. I'm hoping to go back another time when they are a little older so I have the time to read all the informational placards in the museums. Maybe another few years. LJ's FAVORITE part was the hotel pool...go figure. CJ's favorite part was being held by mama and daddy.
| CJ and I checking out the planes |
| The White House...so COOL |
| CJ and his first trip to DC |
| LJ finally fell asleep |
| The National Monument |
0 comments:
Post a Comment