I had a beautiful Mother's Day with my guys. It started off with the luxury of sleeping in. Hubby took LJ downstairs and they got breakfast ready for mommy. LJ came to wake me up for breakfast. The boys made banana pancakes, fruit salad with granola, and coffee. After breakfast I was led to the couch to open gifts. LJ had made me a bouquet of handprint flowers at school and L had picked up a gift certificate for the spa...I was so excited for both of them.
After some time to enjoy hugs from my guys and my coffee, we decided to head to Lowe's and the mall. We picked up some flowers at Lowes and went to the mall so I could get a pedicure (a gift from a student) and pick up all the herbal supplements that may help induce labor (I AM SO READY).
When we got home I was able to nap and we ended up having a cook out that night with one of our friends that came back in town. It was really a lovely and relaxing Mother's Day. I really am blessed to have two boys that make not only Mother's Day special, but they are able to make EVERY day special.
0 comments:
Post a Comment