A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Sweet Little Man

About a week ago we had tornadoes ravage our city. The destruction has been really devastating in some neighborhoods, we were very fortunate to make out safely. A few days after the tornadoes LJ and I were driving home from an appointment. As we were driving home, we drove past the high school which was hit pretty hard. LJ looked at all the trees snapped in half and the fields in disarray and he was not happy.


LJ: Momma, who did this?
Me: The tornado, the wind.
LJ: The wind? That's not very nice. That wind is naughty, it needs a time out.

I am proud that he was not ok with the destruction and I hope that a he grows older we can teach him how he can help those in need. The community here has been amazing and so helpful to those in need, I am really impressed.

Here is a photo of the high school baseball field, many of the athletic fields were destroyed:

0 comments: