We have had a busy month thus far. We made a trip to the pumpkin patch, had a huge Hail and Farewell, and this weekend we had a birthday party. It seems that every weekend day is filled with a fun activity. I love this time of year. Usually the weather is cool (we have had one week of cool), the colors of the leaves start to change, and the mornings and nights just make you want to cuddle under the covers with the ones you love.
Although we have been busy I have been finding extra time to get sleep. I have been so tired, this baby is proving to be very different than LJ. With LJ I was sleepy, but not sick. This one is kicking my butt, I get sick most every night. I am very excited, but also really nervous. My experience in AL with LJ was wonderful. My doctor was the kindest man and so easy to get in touch with. Here things are very different. It has been such a pain to even get my first appt. I am hoping that after this primary appointment that things will get better. I will finally get the appointment next week, I will update everyone with details soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment