I haven't updated in a while. Things get so crazy. I am sure that I will have more time on my hands when L has gone. I am dreading it, but in my mind thinking that the sooner he leaves the sooner he will be back.
LJ is growing more and more each day. He cracks us up; he will do something, check out our reaction, and then ham it up some more. He is also beginning to throw fits, for some reason I thought that came with the terrible two's...guess I was mistaken.
The house is coming along. We finished painting the downstairs. L finished the top cabinets, we will just be a little pink for a year. We are hoping that when he gets back that we will be able to finish up our kitchen and get new windows.
Pictures:
LJ and his new workbench
LJ looking cool, sportin the faux hawk
LJ helping Daddy sand the cabinets
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment