A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ok, ok, ok



So I have not posted any pictures of the house yet, but I really haven't taken any. Here are a few of the kitchen area. L is refinishing the cabinets to white (they are a light pinkish white now), the counter tops we are hoping to do in a dark solid surface. We have gotten rid of that horrendous hood and have replaced it with a microwave (we were torn because we wanted to do a back splash there). L has replaced the color to a earthy gray color which I really like. Attached to the kitchen is a nook area that we are finally getting wooden roman shades for. It is all coming together, it is just taking some time. I will upload more pictures as we get things done.

0 comments: