I have been a mother for a year now. I really feel like I have learned so much in such a short amount of time. I am so appreciative of family and friends, the advice you have given me has truly been invaluable. I know there will be more phone calls and emails because I hear this parenting thing is a lifetime job...well I guess that's some job security in this difficult economy (:
As LJ's mom, each day brings something new. Although times can be trying I do love each moment. LJ has made my life all that more meaningful, he brings happiness and joy to me each day. He could wake me up at 4:30 in the morning and I'd still melt when he says mama with a hug.
I really wish you all could see him on a regular basis, I may be biased but he is an amazing little guy.
Monday, February 23, 2009
A year has come and gone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment