A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wrap up of 2008

Happy New Year!

2008 was an amazing year for us.
Here is a recap of 2008 highlights for the Alves family:

January: L left for SERE school. This was a big decision for us because I was getting close to my due date, and we really wanted him to be there for the birth. Luckily we made the right decision and our little boy waited until Daddy came home.

February:The birth of our little boy. The addition of our little guy has really made our lives wonderful. We learn new things each day and are constantly thankful for what we have been blessed with.

March:L graduates from flight school and we move to NC.

June/July: We were able to take a trip home to introduce our little guy to family and friends.

August: I got hired on at a school here. It was a bittersweet moment, I was proud of myself but I knew I was going to miss out on spending time with my boys.

December: We put in an offer on a house and it was accepted. We are under contract right now. It is super exciting, but nerve wracking at the same time!





Sprinkle in 1st teeth, steps, crawl, etc. and that is our year in a nutshell. 2008 was amazing, I know that it is going to be difficult to top it...but we can hope.

0 comments: