A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Going back to Cali, Cali, Cali



11 more days and we will be in California...I can't wait!


Is everyone ready for Christmas?  I made the boys get in the mood with me.  The day after Thanksgiving we decorated and we have Christmas music playing most evenings.  It has been getting cold here, so that has made it seem even more Christmasy.  

I got a haircut recently.  It is definitely more Momish, but I like the change.  Here's a picture.

3 comments:

Harj said...

Your hair looks super cute!! Umm, I didn't even know you had a blog! Where have I been?!

Harj said...

Your hair looks super cute!! Umm, I didn't even know you had a blog! Where have I been?!

The Castaneda's said...

Aww...he is so cute and you look great!! I made a blog too the other day. When are you coming to Cali??

xoxoxo,
Nikki