A House Full Of Monkeys

A House Full Of Monkeys

Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm 30!

Crazy!!! I cannot believe my twenties are behind me, but I am looking forward to being a mature thirty (HA HA, we all know better).

My birthday was interesting. We had taken L to the doctor the day before; he had an ear infection and a cold. Because he was in pain, Monday morning he was not in a great mood (which I can totally understand). My workday starts at 7:55 and ends at 3:30, but Mondays are meeting days which can go to 5:00 (I miss Pope and the CA union). So after getting home, L, Daddy, and I were all wiped out so we ordered pizza and just relaxed.

Thank you for all the cards, gifts, and texts. Daddy and L gave me a Label Maker (I was super excited) and I also got a laptop. We are hoping to go out to a nice dinner this weekend, but we'll see.

I wish I was home to celebrate with all of you. We miss you all!

1 comments:

Julia said...

A laptop. Sweet!

Your birthday card is in a drawer waiting for a stamp so it can make it's way to the East Coast. I'm sorry.